It’s been quite a few weeks.
Apart from the usual work in primary care and the RCGP with all its delights and downfalls, there were just a few extra chores:
- A Radio 4 feature on lipoedema had to be recorded
- A speech for the RCGP’s national conference had to be written
- A viva for the RCGP’s advanced substance misuse course had to be passed
- A chapter on access to general practice had to be written
- An Open University end of semester essay had to be finished
- A presentation for the e-learning awards had to be done
My brain hurts.