EKU 9 has been released into the wild. Have a look here, it’s stuffed full of goodness, high in fibre, 100% natural and excellent for the wellbeing of your patients and your CPD folder. It’s especially hand selected contents are:
- Diagnosis & Management of Maturity Onset Diabetes of the Young (MODY)
- Management of Non-Cystic Fibrosis Bronchiecstasis
- Stable Angina: Methods, Evidence & Guidance
- HIV in Primary Care
- Long Term Benzodiazepine Withdrawal
- Older Persons’ Substance Misuse: Our Invisible Addicts
- Management of Hypertension in Adults in Primary Care
- Non-Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease
I am sure you will agree with me that this looks like an excellent menu.
Now go and check it out.
Last week I received the notification that I will be on the national ballot for this years RCGP council election. This of course very exciting, but as the other members are rather better known and more distinguished, it’s going to be rather unlikely that I will make it into august ranks of RCGP councillors. Nevertheless, if you’re interested what my motivations are, have a look here.
Thanks for stopping by,
My old blog has been hacked by some script kiddie, so I thought I’d rather host with wordpress, as they keep their software up to date, and this relieves me from doing all the menial software tasks. I hope this won’t rise the ire of whoever hacked the previous version, but who knows.
Anyway, new blog, new luck. Let’s see whether we can get this populated.